FlexPet with CM8 is the most comprehensive joint care supplement available. To properly combat joint pain and stiffness, a quality supplement must include a combination of ingredients that will lubricate the joints, reduce inflammation and nourish cartilage. Our comprehensive formula contains:
– CM8 (Cetyl Myristoleate) – CM8 is an ester of a fatty acid. Discovered in the early 1960s by Dr. Harry Diehl, Cetyl Myristoleate is a powerful lubricant as well as an anti-inflammatory agent. Lubrication of the joints is essential to reduce wear and tear and to prevent further damage from occurring. Additionally, inflammation must be brought under control for various reasons:
1) Inflammation further limits range of motion
2) It adds to the tenderness and pain associated with arthritis
3) Inflammation inhibits the body’s ability to deliver nutrients to the affected cartilage and soft tissue in and around the joint.
CM8 is a powerful and well researched natural substance. It is the cornerstone of Flexcin’s combination of ingredients. You may learn more about CM8 on Wikipedia.
– Glucosamine Sulfate – Glucosamine is involved in joint rebuilding as it is a precursor to glycosaminoglycans which is a major component of joint cartilage.
– MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – MSM is a natural source of sulfur and is a known for its anti inflammatory properties.
– Collagen Type II – The Collagen Type II found in the FlexPet formula is derived from chicken sternal cartilage and contains the greatest number of anti-inflammatory and joint supporting proteoglycans of all the forms of Collagen. Creating a fibrillar network of collagen allows cartilage to entrap the proteoglycan aggregate and provide tensile strength to the tissue. Additionally, Collagen Type II is the most absorbable and therefore the most bio-available form of Collagen.
– Bromelain – Bromelain is an enzyme derived from fresh pineapples. It is widely used as a digestive aid but studies also have shown it to be a very effective anti-inflammatory.
– Digestive enzyme blend – Absorption is the key! You may give your pets the best supplements that money can buy, but they will do very little good without proper absorption. FlexPet with CM8 adds a proteolytic enzyme blend to aid in the digestion and enhance the bio-availability of the combination of ingredients found in FlexPet’s formula. FlexPet is the only joint care formula available that contains a digestive enzyme.
FlexPet Quality Control
As you are probably aware, supplement manufacturing is an industry that is self-policed, the FDA does not oversee supplements since they are neither food nor drug. Many times independent analysis has revealed lower than advertised efficacy rates and/or impurities in several supplements on the market. Best case scenario in these instances was that animals weren’t helped but weren’t hurt either. The worst case scenario can be, and has been, tragic.
Flexcin International Inc. rigorously executes quality control protocol during every step of the manufacturing process. All of our raw materials come from North American sources only. Before we accept shipment of our raw materials, they are tested for purity and efficacy. Raw materials are then formulated and more testing is performed to ensure proper levels of each ingredient. Once our active ingredients have been blended with our flavor formulation and pressed, the chewable tablets are tested before bottling. Finally, random samples of bottled product are tested as a final measure.
Quality and safety are paramount. When it comes to the health of your pets, there must be no exception.